Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Want A Watch!

That's Right!

I want a watch.
                 I don't use one.
                                  And I hate to wear one. 
                                                          But I want one. 
                                                                                A very, very special one.

This watch would do Dr. Who proud.

This watch would have that wibbly, wobbly, timey, wimey feel to it.

It would not show the local time.

It would not show minutes, or hours, or days.

It would not have an alarm.

It would however show moments.
But not just any moments.
These are frozen moments.
Moments of your happiest times.
Moments of peace.
Moments of excitement.
Moments full of love.
Moments of life lived to the fullest.
The moment when you first held someone you love.
The moment when your first saw your sons and daughters.
Only the most special moments of your life.
Yes, that's the watch I want.
The Moments Watch..

No comments:

Post a Comment