Friday, August 26, 2011

Tropical Beauty

I 'm finally home again from a fantastic vacation.  We started out with a one week cruise around the Hawaiian Island on NCL's Pride of America. I hope to be able to finish editing the photos sometime soon so that I can share this wonderful adventure with you.  After the cruise we spent another 5 nights in Waikiki.  After a long flight back to West Palm my husband drove home and I turned around and got on another airplane heading for my nephew's wedding in Columbus, Ohio.  I got to spend two wonderful days there visiting with lots of far flung relatives.  On the day following the wedding I rode with my nephew and my daugter to Des Moines, Iowa.  I spent 3 days in Des Moines before boarding a bus to go back home.  Whew!  I do know after all of this that my two favorite ways of traveling are by ship and by train.  Airplanes are probably the most uncomfortable way to travel unless you can afford a first class seat.





I'm glad to get back to my spinning wheel and my fibers.  Beautiful, beautiful fibers.  In the spotlight today are some very lovely fibers from Tina of The Knittery at Herman Hills Farm.  Tina sent me some beautiful fibers that are spinning up into absolutely glorious yarn.



Aren't these curls delightfull!  I hope to use them in a small knitted sheep toy that I've designed.  It's going to be so cute!

Tina has a lot of beautiful fibers available and you don't want to miss them!
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment