Friday, June 17, 2011

Hippie Penguin Fibers












Aren't these batts glorious! Hippie Penguin Fibers sent these two totally awesome batts. They are incredibly soft and spinning them is a lot of fun. (Yes, I could not resist, and decided no to wait until Tour De Fleece to play with these babies.) I wish I had some extra money at the moment for more fibers I would love too buy some of her luxurious hand dyed rovings. They are not to be missed. Can you just imagine spinning a cashmere silk top! And be sure to take a look at her hand dyed DK weight yarns and sock yarns. Her colorways are vibrant and out of the norm. Well, as I said, I have spun up these two batts and am currently spinning some roving in similar colorways so that I will have enough to weave another one of my shawls. I hope to post photos of it soon.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Looks so soft and silky.! Hippie Penguin has wonderful fiber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Glad you liked them :-)

    ReplyDelete